"God's Not Dead' CD Review

      Hello,
  Here is my review of The Newsboys new CD "God's Not Dead". The CD is a worship album of sorts. It is more geared to reminding people that God is alive and He is coming back. The songs all show the guys passion for God. The new album includes some new songs as well as old favorites such as "Revalation Song", "Mighty To Save", and "Forever Reign". I really liked Michael Tait's vocals. He just worked so well on this kind of album. I have to give props to the background vocals as well. Jody Davis, Kevin Max, and Seth Mosley did very well singing. I don't know who did the high parts but great job! I really recommend this CD to everyone.

                                                     Photo: Kaitlyn Fisk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Kupecky Has Left Anthem Lights!

Skillet's New Video and Korey's Hair!

Britt Nicole Gets Married!