Britt Nicole Gets Married!

July 1st Britt Nicole got married to Joshua Crosby. This is what Britt Nicole says about the marriage on Twitter:

"@itsbrittnicole
So excited to announce that I married my love yesterday @charlesweet !!! :) July 1 :) thank u Jesus for this new season! I ❤ U boo!".
This is what Joshua Crosby says about it on his Twitter:

"Joshua Crosby ‏@charlesweet
what an amazing new season. Yesterday, July 1, I married my best friend & soul mate, Gods blessing, @itsbrittnicole! #FOREVER".

You can learn more about Joshua and Britt at his website http://rebel-one.com and her website http://brittnicole.com/.


Comments

  1. Yay for Britt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy 4 both of u!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful couple! Where'd you find the very first pic?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for reading my blog! I got the very first picture off of Air 1's website. KF

      Delete
  4. yay!!!! congrats! dont forget to thank god!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Kupecky Has Left Anthem Lights!

Skillet's New Video and Korey's Hair!