Skillet's New Video and Korey's Hair!

          Hello, my dearest readers,
  I have some rather different news to present to you tonight. Skillet is working on a music video to, drum roll please, "Not Gonna Die Tonight" ! There has not been talk yet of a release date yet, but the band has so kindly allowed a look at the video through some pictures.


And yes, that is Korey Cooper with the blonde, spiky hair! I find that this is quite a contrast to her long black hair with blue streaks, but it is an interesting look. Oh, well. I shall leave you all to ponder these new thoughts. Peace, and as always keeping ROCKING!



Comments

  1. Oh, and if the font is ever too small, please comment on the post in particular and I will make sure to start using bigger font. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. she needs to fix her hair back i hate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. she needs to fix her hair she dont look like her i hate it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her hair is quite different isn't it? Thanks for reading!

      Blog Moderator

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your new hair. It is so You! Saw you at Road Show 2014 in Phoenix. You were over the top girl! Saw Skillet at CityFest at Tempe Town Lake a year ago too. My kids and I are your Skillet fans for life! What jams at our house? The Skillet is HOT! Way Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noooooo..like it long. Don't mind the color. I said who is that girl with John?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noooooo, I really liked the longer. Don't mind the color. I wondered who is that girl up there with John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Kupecky Has Left Anthem Lights!

Britt Nicole Gets Married!