Jeff Gilbert Leaves Kutless!

   Hello,
 Just the other day I found out on twitter that Jeff Gilbert (Drums) had left Kutless! This happened over a month ago but I just found out. Kutless has not gotten a replacement drummer as of yet. Jeff Gilbert is now working with a ministry organisation, that he started, called The Whosoevers.

This is the tweet:

 

Kutless(27 Apr: It's true. My time with has come to an end. I love this band & the fans, thank you all for an amazing 7 years”



Here is a video of Jeff Gilbert ( @Jeff_Whosoever) preaching with The Whosoevers!



Comments

  1. According to Jeff's blog (http://jeffgilbertdrums.tumblr.com), I don't think he started The Whosoevers.
    Sad to see him leave Kutless. I spent a week with him on a trip to Tanzania with Compassion in late Jan 2011 - great guy. Wish him the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Kupecky Has Left Anthem Lights!

Skillet's New Video and Korey's Hair!

Britt Nicole Gets Married!