TobyMac

Hello, everyone! It has been sooooo long! I can't even believe it! My life has been hectic as of late so I have been slacking majorly! I am sorry......... :(

Today's post is an appreciation post for the one, the only: TobyMac! I literally grew up with this artist. He was the first rapper I ever heard. I also was moved by him when he was part of dc Talk. My sister and I made a dance to "Jesus Freak" that we preformed at community/family events. It was a highlight of our childhood. I guess I'm feeling nostalgic due to it having been Toby's birthday three days ago. He is now *drum roll, please*....51 years old. Yup, he is encroaching into his having been alive for half a century. My jaw dropped when I heard the news. It seemed like just yesterday he was this young guy and me and my sister were dressing up with hoodies and goofing off--too much time has passed since then. My sister and I are now in college and he has gone on to be more mature than before. :) By the way, he has come out with a new music video recently. It currently has 1,134,113 views on YouTube. Check it out below!!! Well, there you all go. You can enjoy my nostaligic rant and gasp in awe if you are in the same position as I. Peace out!

TobyMac 2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Kupecky Has Left Anthem Lights!

Skillet's New Video and Korey's Hair!

Britt Nicole Gets Married!